Have you ever set an image as a lock screen or desktop, if yes then you may not be satisfied with the cropping that Windows 10 uses. Luckily there are options by which you can custom-crop images for fitting it to your display. For this all you have to do is to open your image in Windows 10’s Photos application. You can also learn about Inserting Rows and Columns in MS Excel 2003. Now for editing the photos to fit your display you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you have to open your image in Photos and then hover over the top of the window with your cursor.
- Now click on Edit from the menu which will appear bu hovering over the top of the window.
- After clicking on Edit you need to click on Crop.
- Now is the time to click on Aspect Ratio.
- Clicking on the Aspect Ratio will unfold different options which include Lock Screen, Custom and Original.
- Now you have to click on Lock Screen.
- Now adjust the crop box by dragging it and then moving the corner dots for selecting the portion which you want to use and then you need to click Apply.
- Now click on Save as Copy.
- After this you will notice that there is a … button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you have to select Set As option.
- After this you need to select Set as lock screen or Set as background.
- Now you need to repeat last three steps if necessary.
With these simple steps you will successfully crop your image which will fit your display.