Unauthorized access to someone’s personal data is the main cause of concern for everyone. No one wants his/her personal data to be shared with other without their consent. In such scenarios you need to have proper security measures for protecting your data. Windows 10 has got a Hello feature which will let you log in to your system with various different ways ranging from password, PIN numbers, fingerprint to facial recognition. The fingerprint and facial recognition features are the most secure ones and the facial recognition requires an infrared or Intel RealSense camera. At the moment this features is limited to Microsoft’s own Surface Book and HP’s EliteBook Folio G1 but you can buy some external webcams which will provide this security feature. You can also learn about Formatting Text in MS Word 2016.
In order to setup Windows Hello Facial Recognition you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you have go to Open Settings and then select Accounts.
- Now click on Sign-in options from the sidebar and the scroll down to Windows Hello.
- Now you need to click “Set up” under the Face.
- If you don’t have a PIN you need to set up first which is located directly above Windows Hello.
- After this click Get Started.
- Now you need to enter your PIN.
- In the next step you have Stare into the webcam while your face will be scanned by Windows Hello feature.
- For additional scans you need to click Improve Recognition alternatively you can close the setup process.
The facial recognition security set up has been completed and the next time when you will log in your system the Camera will look for your face 1st and then will proceed further.