Formatted text in any word document will draw the attention of the readers towards the specific part in the document. In MS Word you have got several different options for adjusting the text which includes font, size and color of the text. In this tutorial you will learn about Formatting the text in MS Word 2016. You can also learn about How to Mount and Burn ISO Files in Windows 10.
Changing the Font Size
In order to change the size of the font you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the text which you require to modify.
- Now on the Home tab you have to click on the drop-down arrow of Font size.
- Now select the font size from the menu.
- If the desired size is not available in the list you need to type the desired font size in Font size box and then press Enter.
- The font size of the selected text will be changed.
Changing the Font of the Text
- For changing the font of the text you need to follow these steps.
- Select the text which is required to be modified.
- On the Home tab you need to click on the drop-down arrow located next to the Font box.
- Now select the font style which you need.
- This will change the font style.
Changing the Color of the Font
For changing the color of the font you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the text which you need to change.
- Now go to the Home tab and click on the Font Color drop-down arrow.
- A Font Color menu will appear and you need to select the color which you want to use.
- The color of the selected text will be changed.
Using Bold, Italic and Underline commands
- Select the text which you need to modify.
- Go to the Home tab click the Bold, Italic or Underline command in the Font group.
- Once you select the command the selected text will be modified.