Screen Resolution, also known as display modes of computer monitor or laptop is the number of pixels in each dimension which can be displayed. Screen Resolution is generally quoted as width x height with the units in pixels like 1024 x 768. In this example width of the resolution is 1024 pixels and height is 768 pixels. In Windows 10 when you are required to change the display resolution setting it is an easy affair. You can also learn How to Edit Photos to Fit Your Display in Windows 10. If you are looking for a sharper resolution on your laptop which defaults to a lower option or if you need to change it back to the recommended size from a lesser option no worries just follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on the Start button.
- When Start menu option is opened you will notice three icon on the bottom left corner right above the Start menu icon. Select the Settings icon.
- This will open Setting window where you need to select System.
- Now click Advanced display settings.
- Here you can change the size of the text, apps by clicking the slider and 150% is recommended.
- Change the Orientation to Landscape.
- Then there is another slider for adjusting brightness level and you have to adjust it according to your preferences and then click on Apply button.
- Now you need to click on the menu under Resolution.
- Set the Resolution to 1920×1080 and then click Apply.
- Now you need to click Apply.
With these simple steps you have successfully changed the display resolution.